[pygame] installing pygame with MIDI on OS X

Hi all,

Is there any way of installing pygame on OS X (10.8.2) which gives a working
MIDI installation? If I call pygame.midi.init() I just get the "ImportError:
No module named pypm" error, presumably because there's something wrong with
the portmidi install.

I've tried:

i) Running the pygame-192pre-py2.7-macosx10.7.mpkg installer.

ii) Installing brew, doing 'brew install portmidi' and 'brew install
mercurial', then installing pip and doing 'sudo pip install
hg+http://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame'.

Both of these give the same error.

Richard