Re: [pygame] installing pygame with MIDI on OS X

try:
export PYTHONPATH=/Library/Python/2.7/

hope this will also work for you :-)

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM, <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure I understand - what did you set PYTHONPATH to?

On 2012-12-11 09:33, æå wrote:
Yes, I had the same problem previously. I solved the problem after
setting the PYTHONPATH environment variable.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM, argle <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Russell,

This sounds great! I've tried running your installer but it claims to need
"System Python 2.7". I do have Apple's own Python, which is v2.7.2, on my
system, but I assume your pygame installer is looking for a different type
of Python installation... which installation is it looking for (Homebrew?
MacPorts?).

Thanks,

Richard