Re: [pygame] pygame 1.9.2 release

Thanks for the help Paul.

There's plenty to choose from in the issue tracker, so feel free to take what you like. If you would like me to point you at things, or help give you access to anything let me know :)

We have a very simple script that checks for changes in the mercurial master, does a build, and uploads the result somewhere. I'll make sure it's working first then hopefully we can get some builders for windows and mac. It really is a massive effort testing on all the configurations, and the builders definitely speeds up development not having to check yourself on 12+ platforms for each change. I'm tracking that here: https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/111/update-buildbot-to-to-work-with-hg

I've asked for access to the PSF buildbots, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't think they're set up to give other projects access to them.

best,