Re: [pygame] Update on Pygame builds

I'll be working on the build-bots more today.

My AppVeyor page:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/pvcraven/pygame/history

The code:
https://bitbucket.org/pcraven/pygame

Important files are "appveyor.yml" and the appveyor directory.

I'm creating pull requests as I figure things out. I think the current set of pull requests will get your Travis-CI working.Â

My near-term goal is to get AppVeyor set up so that you just need to plug in your username/password and switch from testpypi to pypi for a successful deploy.

Pypi has a test site that you can experiment with. Here's my work so far:
https://testpypi.python.org/pypi/pygame

I don't know anything about devpi.

If I get it working you should be able to use your username and switch the server to production. My username on Pypi is Paul.Craven.

I'm on IRC #pygame as "professorcraven"

Paul Vincent Craven