Re: [pygame] My game - Time Trek

Hi,

The movie module might be dropped this release if no one can pick up maintenance.

Checkout https://github.com/Zulko/moviepy

This shows it might not be too hard to make a backend which pipes from ffmpeg.
https://zulko.github.io/blog/2013/09/27/read-and-write-video-frames-in-python-using-ffmpeg/

There is a VLC pygame.movie backend as well, but not sure how well it's working currently.

Maybe some more collaboration with moviepy people could be a good idea.

best,