Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.2 release candidate

El 05/12/16 a las 19:07, Thomas Kluyver escribió:
Pygame is inching closer to a new release, and we've just put a release candidate on PyPI:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pygame/1.9.2rc1

We now have pre-built wheels for Linux, Mac (>=10.9) and Windows. Please give it a go and let us know of any problems you run into. You can install it by running:

pip install --pre pygame

(the --pre flag, to install a pre-release, may not be necessary in this case, but it won't hurt).

We're already aware of some issues on Mac with Pygame inside virtualenvs (and other non-framework Python builds): https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues/203/window-does-not-get-focus-on-os-x-with

Thanks,
Thomas
Hi, Thomas

I updated my version using

sudo pip3 install -U pygame

And then tested a couple of games. pygame seems to work fine.

>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.__version__
'1.9.2rc1'