Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Bitbucket also has static web site support. I set one up for the Pygame docs awhile ago, but have not maintained it:

http://pygame.bitbucket.org/docs/pygame/

The repository is here:

https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame.bitbucket.org

Lenard Lindstrom

On 16-12-17 09:16 PM, Daniel Foerster wrote:
You know, I suppose we could just use GitHub pages.