[pygame] New pygame.org website

Hi all,

I know several people on this mailing list have proposed overhauling the Pygame website in the past. Now's your chance!

The current Pygame website contains outdated information, relies on a (not so) secret sign up link for people who want to submit games, and as we can't currently contact René, we don't have access to change it. Peter Shinners, who registered the pygame.org domain, is on board with building a new site and making it pygame.org.

The first steps are assembling a team of people who're interested in working on the website, and working out what technologies we'll use for the new site. I think the best way to tackle it is as two separate components: the static information and the game feed. I've copied in more details about what I think we need at the bottom of this email.

If you're interested in helping to build this, or you have ideas about how best to do it, please reply to this email!

Thanks,
Thomas

-----
Details: