Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.2 release candidate

On 9 December 2016 at 18:16, Wout B <wbertrums@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>it really bugs me that pygame.display.set_mode() with pygame.FULLSCREEN blanks both of my monitors.

Is there an issue about this on https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues ? If not, would you like to file one with relevant details. In particular:

- What behaviour do you expect? The docs say it creates a display surface, and I'd expect that to start off blank.
- Is this a regression relative to a version of pygame you were using before? If something has been broken recently, it's more important to fix that before a release than something that's a longstanding annoyance.

Thomas