Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Can I suggest foregoing development of the games list for the time being, and just linking to the appropriate tags on steam, itch.io, gamejolt, etc? A games list is a bit of effort to develop, and a lot more to keep going and curated against spammers. It's an ongoing burden that will likely wear out those that take it on, and divert effort away from the rest of the website and the project.