Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Wout B and I started to work on a Python gaming related site, but we didn't do that much until now, so I can share the designs we got, although it isn't much.

More important: I think it would be cool to do a real brainstorming about creative ideas together, as everyone has an own vision and arguments for how the site should be and mail is such a slow medium.
Maybe we can do a Skype call, Google hangout or whatever soon so as many people as possible really get involved.
However we would need a moderator to structure the call and protocol the answers. I would suggest Thomas, as he has the most experience with pygames history and maintaining its resources.