Re: [pygame] Confusing values from mixer.Channel.get_sound()

On 26/12/20 10:57 pm, Pavils Jurjans wrote:
As you can see, in my case the channels point to different addresses, but still behave as if they are linked. Maybe it is important on what platform I am running this code?

Perhaps. I suspect they still refer to the same channel id, even
though they're different objects. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to
be a way to get the channel id from a channel object, so I can't
think of a way to test that.

I am aware of the channel end_event but since the number of custom event IDs is very limited, I had to implement my own solution

Yeah, it's annoying that you can't specify any other data to attach
to the event. That part of the API doesn't seem to have been thought
out very well.

--
Greg