[pygame] Pygame - Xbox One, Fully Working Game

Hello,

It’s been quite some time.

I worked hard on this one, Pygame works with Python 3.4, and it’s not limited to the aliens sample, though I didn’t test out all of the samples, anyways, there is a video game called Lex-Talionis that was entirely ported to Xbox One, I told you about it a few months ago.

It runs fine, at normal speed in Release mode, sadly frames drop at least 10-15% when using the Debug configuration, I’m  working on having a better debug experience but the current it’s not that bad.

I updated Pygame to 2.0.1 and just realized the link to my repositories on the latest release, which is a honor.

If you want to try the game just clone and update submodules from the cpython repo, I will add documentation now that the game is fully working.

Starting from April next year, because I believe that’s when I believe will have more time, I will upgrade Python for Xbox One to 3.5, then 3.6 and so on, the pushups for Python are quite heavy between versions and it might take me longer than expected to comply with the upgrades.

I hope you have an incredible new year!

My best regards.

Victor Lopez