Re: [pygame] set_icon not working in 1.4?

Ludek Smid wrote:
> it looks like pygame.display.set_icon doesn't set an icon in 1.4 -
> default icon is always displayed (it was working correctly in 1.3). Are
> there any new limitations for icons? I've tried both 16x16 and 32x32
> images. Sample code attached.

the problem here is you are setting the icon before the windows is
opened with set_mode(). i wasn't even aware that setting the icon before
the window worked. for now just set the icon after the window is open.
i'll smarted up the icon stuff so it doesn't override any user set icons
with the default.