[pygame] I got pygame2exe.py working (with a small work around)

Thanks Pete for the revised pygame2exe.py.

A problem I encountered:
- When running the script the pygame2exe.py output said it could not find any of the .py files in the pyzzle subdirectories.

Its work around:
- I managed to build the exe by copying all the .py  files from the pyzzle sub directories into the main pyzzle directory, then running the pygame2exe.py.

The pyzzle-0.2-setup.exe is now built and can be downloaded from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pyzzle/pyzzle-0.2-setup.exe -- 3.7MB

Thanks
Andy