Re: [pygame] Name the snake

This is one of the reasons I thaught the snake should have a name. So
people that make pygame games could have a character to put in them.
Like Mario in nintendo games(?), he's everywhere. I've been thinking
about using the snake somehow in my game but, as suggested, the
animation is not easy. Still, it'd be cool. And it gives us Linux users
a more cross platform alternative to Tux the penguin.

I'll start making a list of the suggested names and put them up on a
page somewhere. Keep them coming!... I like the name Pixel btw. And
hardcorelamer in IRC suggested 'Snaky'. Have a nice day.

--Adrian