Re: [pygame] the snake

> unless of course the game was designed so you play the villain, and
> then i guess you could
> control the snake :]

Oh yeah, I heartily agree with all that! Monty is a perfect villain!
Good skills...

> it'd be fun to see some games with Montigue making an appearance.

Erm, ok, I'll give away the secret I suppose; the front of SB will be
featuring our friend monty in a "THX" intro rip off. Say no more, say no
more, but I have a small plan for him...

Should be a laugh anyway!

"Trying to fix HTML is like trying to graft arms and legs onto
hamburger..."
   -- Ted Nelson