Re: [pygame] Embedding pygame?

In article <169E0E7BFD3C3048A7B1F584160E57BD0D50FD@lc2000.x-calibre.net> you wrote:
> Thanks Gareth.
>
> i want to develop a pygame that will run in the end-user's IE window and
> not involve him/her to install python/SDL. Is this possible? i'd
> appreciate any reply.

Something you might want to look into is Jython. Because Jython, the
Java implementation of Python, *is* a Java implementation, it can run as
an applet. However, that won't help you with SDL, because there aren't
Java implementations of the SDL libraries as far as I know...

--
"Last week, I arrived in Sunnydale. Or perhaps it was the week before, I
don't know."