RE: [pygame] Collision Detection -- Part 2

>>Too good to resist. Apologies in advance :)

>heya simon, thanks for the enthusiasm, but we need a bit more
discretion
>and a lot less nip.

Again, apologies if I offended anyone. But seriously, pygame has brought

back the fun into programming for me. For too long now I have been stuck
in
a job where I am forced to code ASP, VB, Access, and Jscript. Yes, I
know I
am lucky to have a job.

6 months ago, I discovered Python, not long after that, pygame. Now I am

having all sorts of fun writing my own gui toolkits, learning opengl
etc.
Very geeky, yes, but it's what I like to do! Thanks Guido, thanks to the
SDL guys, and thanks Pete!