Re: [pygame] help... please

I am new to this mailing list and basically new to programming, I've done some basic stuff with python but nothing serious.
I need a good tutorial on BASIC (and then more advanced, the mayority of tutorials I've gone through start with very basic stuff but then jump to something quiet complicated) programming with python, prefferably with lots of examples on complete working programs.

I am working on a python/pygame library and a book which I hope
will help people just starting out learning programming. You
can see the latest versions here:

http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/