Re: [pygame] Why do we do this?

Hi, I started doing a multimedia course, but got into programming through Macromedia Director now I enjoy the problem solving envolved in programming (not just games programming). I teach animation, HTML, Photoshop, Director, Flash and Am working fulltime creating online course content.

I don't have much time for programming right now, however I am going to write a little brush app, that uses a plugins system for brushes... more on that later.

Even though I use commercial apps, I am most interested in opensource apps like sodipodi, gimp and python ;)