Re: [pygame] tracing mouse path

Michael wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions on how to trace the path the mouse takes on screen on the screen surface? I'm trying to do a doodle pad that lets the user scribble while holding the mouse button down. All I seem to be getting is dots every now and then along the path. Any ideas on how to improve on that?
you'll need to draw lines between the position of each mouse sample. "scribble" examples are popular for many graphic tutorials. you'll find they all are done by dawing line segments, not points. one of the old PCR examples for a graphical cursor has builtin scribble drawing.

http://www.pygame.org/pcr/gfxcursor/index.php