Re: [pygame] Pygame and OpenGL

psymaster@caths.co.uk wrote:
Any instructions on how I can get OpenGL working under pygame? I've read
some c code on OpenGL and I've noticed how interacting with the window
manager makes everything look complicated. Pygame should make everything
ultra easy.
When in doubt, check the pygame examples. There is a simple OpenGL rotating cube example that comes with pygame. You'll of course need the PyOpenGL package. Also check out the pygame-ized versions of the first ten NEHE tutorials. You'll find them on the pygame "gamelets" page.