[pygame] New SolarWolf 1.5

Hey team, there is a new SolarWolf available, version 1.5. This is the best version yet! The new release adds enhanced menu screens, more music, and player preferences. I'm real happy with it, so dig in.

Thanks to Bob we already have the Mac OSX package available. I've tried creating a standalone Linux installer this time. And as always, there is a binary for Windows and Source.

The update has already made it into Gentoo. I expect Debian and the BSD's will not be far behind.

http://www.pygame.org/shredwheat/solarwolf