Re: [pygame] drawing a mouse cursor

Anyone have any further suggestions on making my program run faster? Any drastic flaws in my program design?

Its a bit lagged on my machine

Slackware linux 2.6 kernel 32 meg vid card.

What speed is the system? I dev'd on a 233Mhz box and it works okay for me. Wouldn't mind a bit snappier but it isn't bad.

Also add the www in your downloads.. i was getting a connection refused.
I had to grab them adding a www in there

I'm having hassles as I'm trying to move my domain to a different nameserver and evidently everything isn't happy. Both sites should be the same but each sort of comes and goes as DNS hell tries to work itself out.

http://kavlon.org/index.php/cb should have the source.