[pygame] Surface() Documentation

Hi all,

I ran into some trouble yesterday creating a surface with an alpha channel.  Pete gave me a
hand on #pygame and I was off, but I was frustrated that the I couldn't find this information
on my own in the docs.

I pulled the source from CVS to see about adding it, and lo and behold there it is, in a static
char array called doc_Surface[].  But this char array is not making it into the html
documentation.

I don't pretend to know how that transformation happens, so would someone who
understands that process mind taking a look at why doc_Surface isn't getting included.  That
there's good information.

Thanks!

Regards,
Steve