Re: [pygame] python + pygame on OSX

enrike wrote:
i would like to hear comments from people using python + pygame on OSX. I am interested on knowing about portability. I should be working on windows or linux and then port to OSX.
I am not sure how difficult porting to osx is. I would like to know as well about dependencies, compatibilities etc..
I don't know where you can find a good explanation. For the most part a pygame game just works on OSX. Solarwolf ran on the macs with no changes at all. I think the biggest thing to keep in mind is file paths. But if your game already handles the path differences between windows and linux, it should be clean enough to run on OSX.