Re: [pygame] A Basic Class

I've been playing around with Pygame recently just experimenting with how
the various intricacies of Pygame work.  I've read every tutorial I could
get my hands on.  Could anyone give me an example of a sprite/game object
class that would move the sprite up, down, left and right.
I recommend peeking at the pygame examples too. Specifically the "oldalien" example which is a simple game where you can move your player left and right with the keyboard. Adding up and down should not be challenging.

If you are on windows and just downloaded the windows pygame you didn't get the extra examples. Grab the windows "doc" package that gives you docs and examples, plus other little shortcuts inside the start menu.

http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-docs-1.6.exe