Re: [pygame] Polygon Objects

David J. C. Beach wrote:

While this class is currently implemented in Python, I believe that I
will ultimately want this functionality to be implemented as an
extension type in C for pure speed and efficency.  I'd like to model the
interface after the pygame "Rect" class as much as possible, and am
wondering if this code could eventually become a part of the Pygame
distribution.

Is there any interest in having such functionality available in pygame?
I am interested in general polygon algorithms and have collection of C extensions for boolean operations. Feel free to ask.

HTH
Niki Spahiev