Re: [pygame] Polygon Objects

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 05:14, Niki Spahiev wrote:
> I am interested in general polygon algorithms and have collection of C
> extensions for boolean operations. Feel free to ask.

Okay, I'm interested in this.  :)

I've managed to write point-in-poly, and polygon collision (true/false)
tests in Python.  These use the fundamental "point-to-infinity" test
with the even/odd rule.  Since they're in Python, they're not as fast as
they could be, but I like keeping the code at a high level until I'm
sure I've got the algorithm I want...

Do you have any code/algorithms which compute polygon intersection?
"inflates/deflates" a polygon (different from scaling)?  or removes
crossing edges?

Dave

--
David J. C. Beach