Re: [pygame] good IDE?

Hi,

Take a look at www.python.org. They have a wiki? that recommends IDEs and
text editors by platform.

Kenny

PS: I've always used text editors but after a bad experiences with the
Java text editors fouling up tabs and linespaces, I've gone back to using
BBEdit. Just wish there was a nice text editor with syntax coloring like
Context (PC only ;-P) for the Mac. Even one that worked under Classic
would be nice.

                     tout casse, tout passe, tout lasse.