Re: [pygame] good IDE?

What platform? Well, no matter. Here's a quick list of cross platform
IDEs (using wxPython).

http://pype.sourceforge.net/
http://spe.pycs.net/
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

Can't say to much about any of them. I've never found an IDE I like
better than vim and the command line.

--

John Eikenberry
[jae@zhar.net - http://zhar.net]