[pygame] GLEWpy 0.7

I would like to announce GLEWpy-0.7 which should be of interest to PyGame developers.

As seen on http://glewpy.sourceforge.net/ -

GLEWpy aims to bring advanced OpenGL extensions usage to Python. This will allow the Python OpenGL developer to use features such as fragment and vertex shaders and image processing on the GPU. It serves as a compliment to PyOpenGL and toolkits such as GLUT and SDL (PyGame).

If possible, I would appreciate it if a link was added to the existing links at the bottom of the info page.

Thanks and enjoy,
	Charlie