[pygame] New unofficial pygame repository coming soon.

Hey pygamers.

a few of us(piman, guido_g) have decided to set up a repository to
make a new unofficial release for pygame.

This is so that we can apply the patches floating around, as well as
get a new realse out that works with the new python2.4, and the new
sdl(1.2.8).

We are starting a new repository because Pete has gone walkabout.  He
is probably holidaying in some remote part of the world drinking
cocktails, hiking mountains, all that fun stuff.

Please resend any patches to my email or to the mailing list, so that
they can be applied to the new repository.

We have requested the seul people to get a copy of the cvs repository,
so hopefully something will be up in the next couple of days.  If we
don't hear from them soon, we will just make a new copy from the cvs
checkout.

Cheers.