Re: [pygame] Windows python2.4 pygame test binary installer. Please test!

Mike C. Fletcher wrote:
[...] is 1 for the left mouse button, 2 for the middle button and 3 for the right button (and 4 and 5 for the wheel).
[...]

[...] For OpenGLContext:

               0 -- first mouse button, "left"
               1 -- second mouse button, "right"
               2 -- third mouse button, "middle"

[...] Anyway, trivial change to implement. Thanks for letting me know I'm off base, Matthias,

It seems it's not just 0-based vs 1-based, but the order is different as well. Above you wrote left-right-middle whereas pygame has left-middle-right.

- Matthias -