[pygame] No VideoResize event on restore from maximise

If I open a PyGame window and click on the Windows "maximise" box in the upper-right corner, I get the expected VIDEORESIZE event. However, if I then click on the "restore" box of that maximised window, I don't get another VIDEORESIZE event. Is there another event I should be watching for?

This is on Win2K, PyGame 1.6, btw.

Without notification of the resize PyOpenGL code goes a little crazy (it still thinks it's drawing into the large window when it's drawing into the tiny window) :) .

Thoughts appreciated,
Mike

 Mike C. Fletcher
 Designer, VR Plumber, Coder