Re: [pygame] No VideoResize event on restore from maximise

Hey Mike,

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:20:10 -0500, Mike C. Fletcher
<mcfletch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I open a PyGame window and click on the Windows "maximise" box in the
> upper-right corner, I get the expected VIDEORESIZE event.  However, if I
> then click on the "restore" box of that maximised window, I don't get
> another VIDEORESIZE event.  Is there another event I should be watching for?

I'm not sure.  If you try printing all the events you might spot
something for maximise/unmaximise.

> This is on Win2K, PyGame 1.6, btw.
>
> Without notification of the resize PyOpenGL code goes a little crazy (it
> still thinks it's drawing into the large window when it's drawing into
> the tiny window) :) .

Could you please try it with the prerelease pygame?

This pygame includes the latest SDL(1.2.8) which seems to have a few
windows fixes in it.
http://www.madecollective.com/~rene/pygame-1.7.win32-py2.4.exe

Cheers.