Re: [pygame] Mouse button order reversed for 1.7 versus 1.6

Pygame should provide constants for LEFT, MIDDLE, and RIGHT. These are
the most common standard buttons. five and six button mice are non
standard, and don't need constants.

Besides, users of a many-buttoned mouse will understand which button is
which. My thumb trigger is technically further left than my left button,
but that doesn't make it my left-clicking button.

Just worry about the standard buttons.