Re: [pygame] Fullscreen + Hardware surface causes crash

Peter Shinners wrote:
On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 08:56 +0100, Andreas RÃsdal wrote:
What is the proper way to blit to a locked hardware display surface?
I've found the problem: The gui-library, (pgu) which I'm using does not support hardware surfaces,
and fixing it is non-trivial.

I've also tested OcempGUI, and it does not support hardware surfaces either.
Well, it does not crash with an error-message like pgu, but it produces only a white screen
in fullscreen hardware mode.

So have anyone managed to find a working gui-library for pygame which supports hardware surfaces?

Andreas R.