[pygame] pygame + py2exe : extreme nice person needed to help with game project

Before you shoot "RTFM!!!": i did.
But i remain unable to compile a .exe from my .py program.
My program is a little shooter game located at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pygamebook

So i need a extreme nice person who could download my project,
make an .exe file out of it and painfully slow explain me how to do it myself.

If you still interested, here is my report of failure:
made the setup.py file as described in the py2exe homepage. (using winxp). Run it several times until i got a clean exit. The console printed a hint that i need also to distribute some dll's, but i had them all installed in my c:\windows\system32 directory.
Renamed my python directory to make sure that i was testing the new .exe
It started, i got a half second long picture of my background graphic (thats the proof that the compilation of the /data subdirectory went ok) and suddenly the game crashed. No error message.
please contact me ( horst.jens@xxxxxx ) if you can help me. I can only pay with displaying your name in the credit screen of the game..