Re: [pygame] This showed up in my mailbox today.

I'm kinda more referring to OS...  unless DirectX has been ported to BSD.

However, Live Arcade Python games would be very sweet.

On 2/14/06, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 2/14/06, Bob Ippolito <bob@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> Having lower level access to DirectX from
> Python is generally a good thing,  because it allows people to better
> support that platform when they have a need to.

Absolutely... if we are ever going to have python games on the Xbox
360 it would need to do DirectX 9, and being able to issue DX9 calls
from python would be a fine way to do it. I was quite happy to see
this (I'm not joking... thinking of possibilities for Live Arcade)

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"