[pygame] Pygame + OSX

Hi all!

I recently bought an old iMac as a friend to all my PC's - but it turns out I spend more and more Time behind the goold old Panther (yep - I really don't dare feeding it the tiger) instead of Ubuntu.

Anyway, my 4 - year old complains, all the little pygame creations I was making need to be transfered over to the Mac, or I need to get myself a bigger desk ;)
I just wonder if there are something to keep in mind on the OSX versions? I've only used Linux/Windows (mostly Linux) for pygame before. Does it all work as usual, what about the GUI libraries (ocemp etc) for example?

Best regards
Stefan