Re: [pygame] Problems with events and keys

Charles Christie wrote:

The next thing is events. I haven't checked if the program acts properly if the event GAME_OVER_W is sent after you type everything because I never bothered to finish typing my cue - I am too busy now trying to figure out why SUBTRACT_TIMER (which I should probably rename COUNTDOWN later) won't work with the timer I set. I never had luck with global variables before anyway.

Check your assumptions. When does the timer start?

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>