Re: [pygame] Menu items in OS X?

Nathan wrote:
So does anyone know how to add menu-items under OS X?  All I really
want to do is add a "Quit" option, so that when you press Command-q my
game quits like every other program in OS X.

I don't think pygame provides any way of doing this. You might be able to do something with PyObjC, but I don't know how well that would fit in with the pygame event mechanism.

Pygame on MacOSX really should at least give you
a Quit menu item. The obvious thing would be for it
to generate a quit event like clicking the window
close box does.

--
Greg