[pygame] music for pygame (cc-attribution and cc-attribution-non-commercial) uploaded & questions

Hello List,
I convinced a friend to publish his work under pygame friendly
licencses.

If you search music for your pygame projects, please take a look at:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22Gerald%20Pink%22

(i will upload more in the next days, just finished the non-commercial
part)

 The "shorter" bits are licensed under
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/ (attribution)
so that you can do what you want with it as long as you display the
artist's name in the credit screen.

The "longer" bits are under licensed under
(attribution-non-commercial) so that users are forced to contact the
artist if a commercial re-license is wanted.

As i now happen to be the person responsible for internet upload and
promotion, here are some questions:

Where do (pygame) programmers look first for music ?

What can i do to make my friends music more popular for programmers ?

What is the best way to encourage programmers/artists to contact my
friend for more music ?

greetings,
	-Horst