Re: [pygame] pygame is a disgrace

On 2/19/07, Jer Juke <jollmel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for throwing in that big flaming pile of dung
into your pretty mailinglist, as in apologies for all
the boring replies people posted in a response.

I'm sorry we bored you.

As for why I did not compile it myself it's because I
have no need for it.

Ah... so you recognized a need in the "standard game library", and
acknowledged it's value to other people... next you were fully capable
of taking a step to help others out, and you chose not to help or be
productive because you had no personal need for it?

well I've got no problem for that. I never expected anybody to act any
different.

Cheers to Sami and Phil for being different sort of people.

I filed this complained exclusively due to my great
compassion for the newcomer to python.

Yes, now that you've said this, I've been looking back at your
original post, and your "compassion" comes through quite clearly. I
don't know why I missed it before

So thanks for compiling it, not for my sake

I'm glad you recognize that fact