From: Daniel McNeese
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 9:17:38 PM
Subject: [pygame] Stand-alone executables

Okay, I have an alpha and I'm ready to distribute it for cross-platform
testing. But I'm having some trouble finding details on how to make stand-
alone files. How to I make a stand-alone executable that will run on all the
platforms covered by pygame?

I'm using nothing but pygame and python's built-in features, if that matters.
Again, I'm running Windows XP, python 2.4.4 and pygame 1.7.1.