[pygame] simple examples

Hello,

Where can I find good simple examples of keyboard-driven sprites in pygame?

I want to write a simple game, intended for a child of about 3 who wants to
use the keyboard (not the mouse). One sprite is to be manipulated by arrow
keys; pressing any other key will spawn a new sprite at the current location
which will be stationary or "float" away gradually. I have read some
documentation, but I have not found any keyboard driven sprite code; I can of
course extrapolate and write some myself, but would prefer to use examples
from people who really know how to code in pygame.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik