Re: [pygame] Keyboard inputs & file navigator

Umm.. Ithought about building that interface with Glade, but I would like to have an interface window more like the game, I mean, doing the gui with that, the window generated has a serious windows look-a- like and I would like to know if doing this simply gui more like the game looks, I mean, more like the videogames where you don't have a windows like interface to choose the level or to enter your nick before playing.

If it is not possible with pygame, i'll do it with glade, but i want to know first if it is possible. Is a kids game and they will be more interested in a funny interface with cool fonts and cartoons than in a serious one.

Thanks for your quick answer, Ian ;)