[pygame] About pgu

Hi there!

I'm trying to use pgu to make a GUI like the image there's near pgu explanation on the pygame web (which has two places to enter the name of two players and below has a list for choosing one option) but I'm so newbie and I get lost on using pgu. The idea is to have a display, where I blit a background image, and then I want to ask for the name of several players. The number of players are variable.

At first time I thought about drawing text "team name:" and then having a pygame.Rect near it, so I can detect when the player writes over it..but it seem not working :s so I tryed pgu...but I'm not be able to do such a simple gui as the described at the begining (http:// www.pygame.org/wiki/pgu-game.png)

Anyone can guide me? It seems to be so simple, but...right now I have a headache because of it..ough..

Thanks so much..!